Monday, January 25, 2010

Long day, short fuse

Sigh, today was one of *those* days. It's started out great. Kennedy had preschool so me and Reese hit the gym. Things were still going great at lunch and naptime. Then.... they awoke. They must have had too good of a nap because they woke up crazy! For the rest of the day I was having to tell them 4, 5, 6, times to do something or to clean up some toys. They dumped all of Kennedy's clothes out of her dresser, threw all our pillows off our bed, dumped their toybins and a big box of crackers. You would think I wasn't watching them or something, but I WAS! They were just nuts today. I even tried to calm them down with a couple different crafts and some fun 'fairy snacks'. Nope, didn't work. By the time my husband got home from work I was completely frustrated and exhausted. The only really great part of the day was that they got along so well. They both enjoyed destroying my house in a matter of seconds. Oh, I am actually glad to go to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment