Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Funday

Hello Monday!!! Most people dislike Monday, but currently it is my favorite day of the week. You see, I have Monday's off of work! It's a three-day weekend for me every week. I don't know what I'm going to do if I ever have to switch my work schedule. I love Mondays <3.

This Monday morning has been a great one. I got up early to enjoy an hour of peace with my coffee. It was one of my resolutions for the year. That hour of calm before the little chicks wake up puts me in a wonderful mood all day. JD had to be out the door early for work and Kennedy had to be at PreSchool by nine. She was the 'Star Of The Week' and got to tell her class all about her family and favorite things. It warms my heart to see her excitement about school and I hope that she can carry that thru the next 14 years. The littlest chick, Reese, and I went to Target for some shopping. That was her first real outing in panties. She did wonderful!! She even let me know when she had to use the potty at the store. What a big girl she is now!

After picking Kennedy up from school we came home for some lunch. Naptime is approaching and that is my second favorite time of the day (after hour in the morning). That is when The Mother Hen gets to eat her lunch and enjoy a little adult television. Now, I know that most of you will say that we should be eating lunch as a family, and I agree. But sometimes it's just nice to eat without two little hands grabbing at everything on my plate. Sanity, having 2 chicks 19 months apart you gotta do what you gotta do to keep sane.

What's on my plate for the rest of the day? Cleaning, organizing and playing with the girls. I think it might be a tea party kinda afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment